FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Japan 2012 Terms and Conditions
The ticket holder acknowledges that he/she has agreed to accept and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Any use of FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Japan 2012 ("Event") match tickets ("Ticket(s)") and admission to the stadia shall be subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and such other rules ("Rules") as may be established by FIFA, the local organising committee for the Event (“LOC”), the Event ticketing bureau, police and law enforcement officials, and the stadium owner (collectively, the "Authorities"). Anyone who purchases or uses Tickets shall be deemed to have agreed to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules.
- The Ticket constitutes a revocable authorisation. In addition to other available remedies (which may include legal action against any person who infringes these Terms and Conditions), the Authorities shall have the right to cancel and/or require the return of Tickets, and/or refuse admission or expel a person from the stadium if he or she is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, without any refund.
- TICKET HOLDERS ASSUME ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR HARM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION TO, BODILY HARM AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, THAT MAY RESULT FROM ATTENDING THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURRING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT unless the liability, harm, loss or damage is caused by the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of one (or more) of the Authorities, in which case, the liability shall be limited to one (or more) of the Authorities that acted with wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Except as provided herein or as expressly permitted by FIFA (for example, by way of accreditation), Ticket holders are PROHIBITED from recording, transmitting, or in any other manner disseminating over any media (including, without limitation, all forms of television, radio, the Internet, mobile devices, newsletter or newspaper) any image (whether in the form of still, moving or rapid sequence pictures), sound, text or description or result of any match of the Event, in whole or in part, and from assisting any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities. FIFA and the LOC reserve the right to prevent a Ticket holder from bringing into, or using in, any stadia where an Event match is being played any equipment or device capable of being used for any of the activities identified above.
- Ticket holders may undertake the activities described in paragraph 4 above for personal, non-commercial use, but must not allow such activities to be commercially exploited (or to be exploited in such a way as to materially dilute the commercial rights of FIFA and/or the LOC) by any entity without the prior written approval of FIFA.
- Each Ticket holder shall be deemed to have given his or her irrevocable consent (or, where the Ticket holder is a minor, his/her representative shall be deemed to have given his/her irrevocable consent) to the use by FIFA or its designees (for whatever purpose), free of charge, of his or her voice, image and likeness in live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs, or any other media now known or hereafter existing, taken or recorded in connection with the Event.
- Any person ordering or using Tickets shall be deemed to have given his or her consent to the Authorities for the use of any personal or other information appearing on the order form or otherwise disclosed by such person to any of the Authorities, for the sole purposes of enabling that person to use the Ticket, including allowing them access to the stadium.
- Only the purchaser of Tickets and those designated in the order form as accompanying him or her shall have the right to use such Tickets. NEITHER THE PURCHASER NOR THOSE ACCOMPANYING HIM OR HER MAY SELL OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER SUCH TICKETS WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF FIFA AND/OR THE LOC, such approval to be given in line with the applicable Ticket sales conditions and not to be unreasonably withheld. In any case, for security reasons the Authorities are entitled to refuse entry to the stadium to persons not registered to have the right to use the Ticket.
- All sales are final. The Authorities will only issue refunds in certain limited circumstances as specified by the Authorities or as required by applicable laws. If refunds are authorised, no other related costs or expenses will be reimbursed. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed, stolen or damaged.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, sales promotion or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, use as part of an unauthorised hospitality package, use as a premium, give-away or prize in a competition or sweepstake) without the prior written approval of FIFA. In the event that Tickets are used for such purposes without FIFA's prior written approval, such Tickets may be cancelled by FIFA and/or the LOC at its sole discretion and the holders of the Tickets refused entry to the stadium.
- For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, the Ticket holder must follow the orders of the LOC, security staff, police, and stadium administration where an Event takes place. If requested by the Authorities all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, conducting inspections of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items, and/or body checks.
- It is prohibited to take into the stadium where any Event match is being played any object capable of constituting a weapon or any ostensibly visible promotional, commercial, political or religious item of whatever nature, including, but not limited to, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets.
- FIFA and the LOC reserve the right to make alterations to the times, dates and locations of the Event matches in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, including but without limitation, events of force majeure, concerns over safety and security, or as a result of decisions taken by the Authorities in relation to such circumstances. In the event of an alteration to the times, dates and venues of an Event match for any reason, including those mentioned above, the Ticket holder shall be entitled to receive a Ticket, of the same category as the Ticket holder's original Ticket, for the re-arranged match, if possible. In the event an Event match, or a re-arranged Event match, is cancelled or there is no Ticket available for the re-arranged match, the Ticket holder will be reimbursed for the face value of the Ticket. Service fees are not refundable. Tickets will be void if falsified, modified or declared stolen.
- Should any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions (or the Rules) be declared unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (or Rules) shall remain in effect as if such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) had not been contained.
- These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in English, accompanied by one or more translations. In the event of any discrepancies between any part of the English text and any translation, the English version shall govern.
- The Ticket holder agrees that in connection with any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event the Ticket holder will seek to resolve such dispute amicably with LOC and, if unable to do so, will submit the dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Courts. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event will be interpreted and governed by Japanese law exclusively.